Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Ten YouTube Short Videos

Ten  YouTube Short Videos

I posted links to a few short videos a few days ago. This time I thought I would try putting them in a playlist. I was bookmarking them, so now when I want to add them to a playlist I need to:

  • open the bookmark
  • copy the video URL (right click)
  • paste URL and go (another right click)
  • click on Save and
  • check the check box on the correct list.
I could save a couple of clicks if I just skipped bookmarking them in the first place, but I'm sort of stuck right now because I have a bunch of them bookmarked. I kind of like the playlist idea because they are posted on my YouTube channel, so you don't have to go digging through the blog to find them. I should put up a link in the sidebar. Shoot, I've got some major housekeeping to do. I've been neglecting it for a long time. Well, we shall see if I get a round toit. Make sure it's one of them round ones, we don't need no square toits.

I was going to try grouping them by category but the subject matter varies so much I felt I would have had a zillion categories, each with a single video.

P. S. I was just looking at my YouTube channel again and there is a list of 'Liked' videos. Shoot, let's just make that one public. But it won't let me. Odd.

No comments: