Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, July 7, 2023

Disaster Looming?

Is the Biden Administration the new Hindenburg? With with all the noise that's been coming out about  Biden and his gang, are we witnessing the beginning of the Hindenburg in slow motion?

If the Biden gang collapses, that would really foul things up. Talk about graft and corruption, what better time to be raking it in than when things are in flux and there is no telling who's coming out on top?

I'm not betting on it, in any case, and even if I were to place an actual wager on the outcome, where would I place it? I'm not talking about a gambling house, where everyone knows what the odds are, and whatever gets bet, gets paid out, minus a commission for the house, of course. I'm looking at an actual real investment, where should I put my money? I guess I'd put it on stuff that I know is real, solid businesses producing solid products year after year, and making a profit every year as well. Which is probably where most of my money is right now.

The Entertainment Industry will probably benefit the most. With the proliferation of distribution channels, there's going be an ever growing demand for content, which means more work for more production people. A disaster the size of the Hindenburg, but rendered in slow motion over a period of months, that would  give a big boost to employment.


2 comments:

xoxoxoBruce said...

“Talk about graft and corruption,” what graft and corruption?
A disaster the size of the Hindenburg, but rendered in slow motion over a period of months, What disaster?

4 paragraphs of nothing substantial, just the sky is falling, the sky is falling
The kind of stuff you write to be used over and over filling in the name of a politician or organization.
What, you say I don’t know what’s going on. You’re right, and neither do you.

Chuck Pergiel said...

Okay, I admit I got sucked in by headlines. On the off chance that the Biden mafia collapses, I can say - see, I predicted this way back when. Odds are that nothing will happen and in that case my prediction will get swept into the dustbin of history with all the other predictions that failed to come true.