Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Fuller's Coffee Shop

Fuller's Coffee Shop

We had breakfast af Fuller's Coffee Shop last weekend. Nothing spectacular, just a small joint with a counter with 28 seats (they're numbered). They serve a good solid breakfast, but this duct work over the kitchen caught my eye:

Duct work over Fuller's kitchen

Look at that thing! It's a work of art.

I didn't post this last week because I thought my one photo came out blurry and wasn't good enough to post. Then I look at it today it looks pretty sharp. Do pictures magically get sharper as they age? I don't know, maybe it wasn't getting rendered fast enough for me. I mean computers do that sometimes, they'll put up a heavily pixelated version of an image and then they'll go back over it once or twice filling in the details. Could have been a hiccup in the cloud, which is where this image is stored, so it gave a blurry preview and I wasn't patient enough to wait for it to finish loading. I mistakenly thought it was just a bad photo.

I don't know what it is with the camera in my smartphone. Sometimes the pictures are perfectly clear and other times they are terribly blurry. For instance, today I took a couple of pictures of the dresser I repaired. I took like four shots of two views, took them one after another, not changing the way I was holding it or how I was 'clicking-the-shutter' and in both cases only one of the four came out. The others were just garbage. I don't get it.


No comments: