Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Housekeeping

Email Subscriptions

I got a notice back in August from follow.it telling me that feedburner was not going to continue providing that service, so I might want to try follow.it. Today I finally got around to changing the widget. You can find it in the side bar.

Online Tools and Old Web Links

I took a bunch of stuff from the sidebar and moved it to an Old Stuff page. I checked all the links and deleted all the dead ones.

Statitistics

I deleted the stat counter. The one that was on here quit working a long time ago. I thought about adding a new one, but then I realized whenever I wanted to know my stats, I went to the Blogger stat page. My current all time count is 3,244,108. 

My first post was on February 20, 2002 which was 7,974 days ago, which averages out to 400 visits a day. I typically get around 200 visits a day, but a couple of weeks ago I wrote a bit about a couple of shows we watched on Netflix. I took the URL of those posts and put them in comments on the YouTube trailer. The next day I got 25,000 hits. No comments though.

 Labels

My list of labels has gotten ridiculously long. I should do something about that and maybe I will one of these days.

 


 

No comments: