Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Official Graham Hancock Website

When my computer got sick back in January and I installed a new hard drive, I didn't bother to copy over any of my files from my old hard disk. For one, I didn't want to infect my new hard drive with nasty stuff, and two, I wondered how much of that stuff I would really need. Turns out there wasn't much, but there was one website that I missed, and I couldn't remember the name. I imagine it's buried somewhere in one of the Firefox files. I rooted around some, but couldn't find it. I was sure I had linked to it in my blog at some point, but when? And on what subject? Anyway, it bugged me enough that I finally pulled out my old text editor (AEDIT) and composed a macro to extract all the links from an html file, sort the links, delete the duplicates, and presto (chango?) there it is: The Official Graham Hancock Website. Science news with a smattering of the Twilight Zone thrown in.

No comments: