Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Whiskey / Beer Glass


I picked up a bottle of Jack Daniels the other day, and there was some kind of promotion going on, so I got a free glass. It looks like a beer glass, I mean it's the same size and shape as all the other beer glasses we have. But this is whiskey. Why are they giving away beer glasses with whiskey?

Whiskey comes in several grades. There's the $10 bottles that I won't drink, there's the $16 bottles that are quite a bit smoother and I used to drink, and then there's Jack. I've decided to move up, it costs a few dollars more, but I've had enough of the rough stuff. I'm ready to spend a little more for a smoother drink now, and Jack is plenty smooth enough for me. There's other stuff that costs even more, and if you have the right nose, it might be worth the money, but I'm happy just to get rid of the bite that you get in the cheaper grades.

Update February 2017 replaced missing picture.

No comments: