Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Quote of the Day

This came in response to a complaint I made about a web forum (URL not disclosed to protect the guilty).
There are some issues regarding this new forum, unfortunately, which are either not being looked at, cannot be solved or have yet to be addressed. There's also a general census about the forum layout but however unfortunate[,] it appears that it is hard coded and the layout will not change.
Issues that cannot be solved! I love it! One part of me wants to argue that this is ridiculous, it's a stupid web page, of course it can be bent to our will! It's just a little programming problem. The other part of me realizes that the web page in question is just part of someone's empire and solving the problem may be more of a people problem than a technical one, and in that case, my respondent may very well be correct.

No comments: