Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Strange Stranger

 

Hwang is going to be sent to the USA

We were watching Stranger, a Korean crime drama, last week. Everything is centered on Seoul and then out of the blue Hwang's boss announces that he going to be sent to the USA to see how prosecutors operate over there. His first stop is going to be Austin, Texas, which was a bit of a shock because that's where we met. Makes me wonder how well Austin is known outside of the USA. Might be because it's a known hotspot for music.



1 comment:

xoxoxoBruce said...

I think they are dismissing some points in their praising Teslas. I'm uneasy about paying 40 grand up for a car I don't control. I own it but they can change it's performance parameters and even features over the air without telling you.
Oh but they wouldn't do that. They do that now.
A buddy owns one and being an IT nerd he loves it. When he gets home he can go online and see exactly where he went, how fast he went on each section, and how long he spent at each stop since he left home. Great for parents of teenagers and the NSA, but I don't want my car keeping tabs on me and reporting it to anyone.