Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Little Lil


Hillbilly Moon Explosion - Little Lil
MrSerbilly

My legs are being difficult. Rumor has it that it might be a pinched nerve in my back. Whatever, between that and the Naproxen I'm not being very energetic, so I decided to quit while I was ahead and crack open a beer,  Session this time since Plaid Pantry didn't have Coors in a bottle. So I'm kicked back, listening to music on YouTube and playing solitaire when this tune comes on and I said 'here's an easy post', not difficult like to trying get to the essentials of what's going in Lordstown Ohio at the old GM assembly plant where they used to make the Chevrolet Vega. It's something about electric work trucks and UPS and new electric pickup truck, but sorting it all out is more than I can deal with right now, so, Little Lil.

Pictures: Marija J., Hot  Rod Pin Up Girl, Belgrade, Serbia. / Photographer: Marko Rosić, Belgrade, Serbia

No comments: