Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Thai Motorbike Drag Races


Thailand's Insane Motorbike Races - 9 Second 1/4 Mile with 150cc
CB Media

This popped up on YouTube. It's great. A little too much narration, but it's still pretty cool. I remember when I was a kid 50 years ago top-fuel dragsters were making 7 second quarter miles, and that was with big monster machines. A 1969 Camaros and Mustangs with the big engines were making 13 second quarter miles and 100 MPH. 9 seconds is hauling *ss.


1 comment:

Ole Phat Stu said...

I was there when Alf Hagon did the FIRST run under 10 seconds.
Mid sixties probably. At Elvington or Santa Pod, I can't remember.
A 1000cc blown JAP twin, running on methanol,in a spindly frame.
Somewhere I have a photo. George Brown (SuperNero, blown Vincent on Methanol)
was quite pissed off.