Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, December 20, 2021

Citroen Ami: The Adorable Non-Car For Kids


Citroen Ami: The Adorable Non-Car For Kids
DW REV - Cars & Mobility

Compared to an automobile it's not very fast and it doesn't have much range, but for running errands in your immediate area it's fine. And it's enclosed, so you don't have to don rain gear whenever it rains, which is pretty much all the friggin time here in Oregon. Electric power and only 7K Euros, which really cheap compared to any kind of new car.

My problem with it is that I would need two cars - one for running down to the corner to pick up a pizza and another real car for when I have to go to town. That in itself wouldn't be bad. The problem I would have is where are my sunglasses? Are they in this car? Or that one? I suppose one could adjust, but I wouldn't like it.

Via Detroit Steve

1 comment:

Chris said...

It's brilliant how they use the same mold to make both left and right doors. And the same mold to make both front and back body sections. Like the Nash Metropolitan had identical left and right doors.