Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Numbers Stations


The Mysterious and Fascinating World of ‘Numbers Stations’
Today I Found Out

I've always been a bit curious about Numbers Stations. Simon doesn't have all the answers, but he has compiled a bunch of info. It's an entertaining video.

He mentions The Conet Project. Wikipedia has a page and so does SoundCloud. He also mentions several tunes have incorporated sounds recorded from Numbers Stations. This is the only one I found.


Jean Michel Jarre - Magnetic Field
Jarre98

It's not much of a tune, it's kind of long and the bits I've listened to are strange. Listen if you like.

I did another post about communications last year that included another video about numbers stations. It has a slightly different take on the subject.

No comments: