Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, August 22, 2022

Death to the Supreme Leader of Iran

Ayaan Hirsi Ali

In case you need your blood pressure boosted, this link should do the trick:

Forget Free Speech: Rushdie's Fatwa Is Winning by Giulio Meotti

Islamist killers have murdered a bunch of people and continue to do so. These guys are like your worst nightmare, implacable, relentless and willing to die in the attempt to kill their target. They are like the assassins in a James Bond movie, except they aren't doing their killing for any reason we can accept. I suspect most of them are not too smart. If we catch one alive, we should tie him to a box of dynamite and drop him on Tehran. 

"Salman Rushdie is a champion of free speech, bravely standing up for Western ideals when so many shy away from the fight. If only more people could follow his example, instead of taking the path of appeasement in the name of cultural sensitivity, the long years of murder and mayhem wrought by the Islamists on the West might come to an end... I know all too well the threat Islamism poses. After I came out as an apostate, I was forced into a bubble of protection that still surrounds me to this day. I have 24-hour security. I still receive death threats. My friend, the sweet, vulgar, brilliant Theo Van Gogh was murdered simply for making a film with me. His attacker used a knife to stab a letter into Theo's chest: it said that I would be next". - Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Apparently there is an army of Islamist assassins running around loose in the world and they have a long list of people who are to be killed.


No comments: