Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, August 6, 2022

Good Morning, Veronica Netflix


Good Morning, Veronica Season 1 Trailer | Rotten Tomatoes TV
Rotten Tomatoes TV

There are some very despicable people running around loose in the world and it's Veronica's self appointed mission to put a stop to their cruel, criminal activities in Sao Paulo Brazil. I think we started watching it once before and I think I put a stopper on it because we had just finished another series about about a sadistic killer and I wasn't up for another one.

It was kind of curious watching the first episode. Nothing in the first half of the show clued in me in that we had seen it before, but as soon as the villain appeared on the screen I began to realize we had seen this episode before.

But it's been awhile since I have seen a show with a sadistic killer, and I know Veronica is going to prevail, so I think we'll probably be able to finish the series.




No comments: