Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Conspiracies Я Us

The Silicon Greybeard has a post up about just how corrupt the US Government is. I tend to agree. I suspect that the only reason things haven't gone completely to hell is that we have a large and fairly stable bureaucracy, most of which hasn't been corrupted. I've got a few things to say about how things got this way and what we can do about it, but that's going to take more energy than I have right now. I post something about it later, I hope.


1 comment:

xoxoxoBruce said...

He starts with a bunch of "everybody knows" which equates to "it is a truth universally acknowledged" which is a famous lead in to bullshit. Then he goes off on a tale of speculation claiming it to be obvious.
I have never seen one shred of hard evidence proving human trafficking from Mexico to pedophiles, yet it keeps being used for an excuse for all sorts of suggestions. The suggestion we send the military to attack the cartels is the same thing as Russia attacking Ukraine. Don't like cartels, stop eating avocados.