Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Theater Dream

I'm in an old movie theater and I'm looking for a restroom. A woman leads me downstairs and with gestures indicates the direction I should go and then she disappears. The place is old and dim, like the management is trying to save money by using low wattage light bulbs. The walls are sort of yellow-green. There might be carpet on the floor but it's too dark to see. There is no sound. I head in the indicated direction but there are no restrooms there. There are several small halls and what look like closet doors . I find another set of stairs and head down to lower basement level. A long hall with more short branches and a few doors, but no restroom. At the end of hall I come to a lobby with a couple dozen people standing around and sitting on couches. Off in the corner I see what looks like a queue so I head over there thinking that must be the restroom. When I get there I see that the room has a row of bathtubs. By each bathtub is a short queue of very old people wearing white shifts. That is all.


2 comments:

Jody said...

my
God

Jody said...

did you need to pee the whole time? The queue at the bathtubs...the oldsters in white gowns...could they want to get clean? Did they want to be there? Watch the drains. It's a bit Twilight Zone-ish...or Logan's Run scene...Down and basement in Jungian terms traditionally into deep subconscious. Below the theater of one's life. Strange one!