Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, January 20, 2023

Bar Dream

I walk into a bar in a hotel. It looks more like a drugstore soda fountain from the 50's. I sit at a corner of bar, it's closest to the entrance. There are some things sitting there that look abandoned. There are three cup like items there. One is a cup, the other is very short, like a lid to a container, and the size of the third is in between the other two. Some of them have a little coffee with creamer. There is also a small electronic do-dad the size of a book. There are a few other people there. I start talking to the woman on my right. She leans over and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Well, that's nice. Time passes and now there is another woman sitting in between us and they start kissing. Huh.



No comments: