Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Dreams

I am at a big box store of some kind, carrying one of those rigid plastic shopping baskets. It's kind of an off-white with oblong holes in the sides. I have four of my own things in the basket. I set it down and leave. I walk a block or so to meet my friends, but instead of going back to the big box store as I intended, we leave. It's expedient that we leave, but now my things are left behind. I go back to the big box store the next day and I'm looking around for that basket. Yes, I know it's a long shot, but you never know. There is an area with a series of prefab booths like you might find in a restaurant. They are made of plywood or particle board covered with red vinyl. I go down a row of these booths until I get to the end, but no luck finding my basket. I want to go around the end to go down the other side of this double row of booths, but the booths run right into the wall. I start to head back and then I realize the last booth goes all the way through and instead of having tables, it is just full of random stuff. I start to go through and I run into a guy who wants to know if he can help me. Evidently he is some kind of factotum and this not-a-booth booth, full of stuff, is his domain. I tell him about leaving some stuff in a basket but I get no recognition, so I start telling him about the items in the basket. The first item I describe is a pair of  pliers with round tips for removing snap rings. That elicits a spark or recognition and he says "oh yeah, I've got it all right here". He starts showing me some scratch papers that he has written a bunch of information on, it looks likes names and phone numbers of some of my family. He tells me it came from the white plastic phone, which was one of the things I left. There was also a three way USB hub, but for the life of me I cannot remember what the fourth item was. There definitely was a fourth item and I knew what it was until I woke up.

Earlier today I had another dream. I only remember part of it. For some reason I am left in charge of a couple of miniature horses. They are on the top floor of a big, barn-life house. The guy who was in charge of these animals has had to take off for a few days to take care of some business, and since I am the only guy available, I get to take care of these animals. It's not an onerous job, the horses just need someone to pay attention to them. I take a rope and play with one. For the other I stand facing him from a few feet away, take a hockey stick and slide the business end at his feet, prompting him to stamp his feet. It's kind of a game and he seems to enjoy it. The horses got some attention and some exercise but now I need to find some reliable to deal with them.


1 comment:

xoxoxoBruce said...

You've got to stop eating those Tacos before bed.