Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, June 2, 2024

Funny?

Pearls Before Swine
Click to embiggenate

What's funny to you might not be funny to me, and vice versa. Different strokes for different folks, as the saying goes. California Bob sent me a video clip of Superfan Jake Byrd that showed up on Jimmy Kimmel Live a couple of days ago. (Beware: Kimmel is deep blue. If you like Trump you probably don't want to watch the rest of the show.) 

Anyway, Bob says: 'He's pretty goofy and made me laugh out loud.' He expected that I would think it was stupid, and he was right. It was so stupid I coulnd't watch the whole thing. But stupidity and comedy often go hand in hand. I opened up the comics this morning and Pearls Before Swine was very stupid, as usual, but it got a chuckle out of me.


No comments: