Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Night Sky

Earth, Sun, Stars & Everything
Mucking about with my Google Maps and I find one that I don't recall creating. Open it up and we have the Earth floating in the night sky. Click and drag and the Earth rolls around, which is kind of expected (fabulous, but we live in a fabulous time, so fabulous is the new expected), but what I wasn't counting on was the background changing to depict the night sky. Very cool. I think those three stars in a line along the right hand edge of the image might be Orion. Clicking on the caption should take you there. I don't know what the line across the sun is, it's not on the original. Possibly a bug in my new image editing program.

No comments: