Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Sunoco


Sunoco "Symphony" featuring Jimmie Johnson

Flipping channels on the tube yesterday afternoon and I come across an NHRA top fuel drag meet in Morrison, Colorado. It was quite the production. Most of the matches seemed to have one car that had a problem, which means it was no contest.
    And then this ad pops up. I haven't heard of Sunoco since I lived in Ohio, just down the road from the National Trail  Raceway, with the ubiquitous radio ads telling you to 'BE THERE SUNDAY'. If there is a musical tune in this ad, it escapes me, but I thought it was kind of cute, and hey, look, Sunoco must still be in business.

Update August 2019 replaced missing Courtney Force video with similar one.

No comments: