Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, October 25, 2021

Scientists

I don't like Dr. Fauci. He looks smug. I don't think Richard Fernandez likes him either, but he's got some pretty good reasons. Plus he writes an entertaining story:

The Mad Scientist in History

I'm not posting a picture of Fauci or a link because I don't want to give him any more publicity, than absolutely necessary. If you know who he is, you don't need a link, and if you don't, count yourself lucky. Got to give him credit for getting to the top of the dogpile, but that doesn't make him right or better than anyone else. Anyone who has climbed that high is very likely to be a very unpleasant person in real life. Maybe I'm just piling on, but I can't think of anyone who is more deserving.

I wonder who would replace him if he got canned? Would the president appoint the next highest person in NIH dogpile or pick someone from the other side of the universe?

Update next morning - fixed a bunch of typos and revised the last sentence. Boy, this post was a mess.


No comments: