Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Noise, Vibration and Harshness


EV Swapping Your Car Will Make It Louder. Here's How To Fix It.
SuperfastMatt

To start, Matt talks about the noise level in electric cars versus standard cars, stuff that I had never considered but is now obvious now that Matt has told me about it. The bulk of the video is him installing sound deadening material in his ancient Jaguar that he is converting to electric power.

1 comment:

Justin_O_Guy said...

Gosh,so interesting I couldn't finish it.
My87 F150,300 cubic inch six banger, four speed has a pretty decent radio,, but I'm fond of riding around, just listening to the engine and working the tranny ..
Yeah, I'm old.
The radio is only for highway runs. And then only when I can't get any CB radio action.
Did I mention I'm old?