Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Winsome Sears

Winsome Sears

ZeroHedge reports

Tuesday night was a historic night for Virginians, and not only because a political newcomer defeated a seasoned, big business-backed Clintonite Democrat.

Arguably, the more historic event was the race for lieutenant governor, which was won by a Republican named Winsome Sears. Sears is a black immigrant from Jamaica and a former US Marine who was elected Lt. governor in the "purple" state despite being outspent 2:1. She will soon become the first black woman to serve as Lt. Gov in Va.; more importantly, she will also be the first black woman elected to statewide office in Va.

All of which is very cool, but I'm posting this because we've got a picture of a girl with a gun and I like girls with guns, even when they are grown women. And criminently, she was a marine. I'm impressed. I realize the photo was for her campaign, but I still like it. And she knows enough not to have her finger on the trigger, a mistake I make all too often when I pick up a gun.


No comments: