Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Scientifical Left Handed Comedy


Homochirality: Why Nature Never Makes Mirror Molecules
Steve Mould

I enjoy listening to this guy. I haven't quite figured out why I like listening to some people and not to others. I do have definite preferences, there are any number of talking heads that I cannot stand listening to, but I am not sure why. Is it what they are saying, or the way they are saying it? Or is the background having some subconscious effect? I kind of doubt whether the background has any effect, but who knows? It might be because they are better speakers, but what makes them better? It's all very weird.

As to the subject of the video, Zyrtec, an antihistamine, has a mirror image called Xyzal. They both work pretty much the same way and are pretty much equally harmless. I take Zyrtec most everyday and it seems to work well enough for me.

2 comments:

Chris said...

*nucleotides ffs!

I agree, this guy is excellent.

Justin_O_Guy said...

That guy is a hoot. I follow his channel. He's able to educate without insulting.