Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, November 4, 2021

My Special Skill

Pearls Before Swine - Procrastination

Today's funny comes to you via a circuitous route. I am not exactly sure of the first part, but here's what I suspect. My wife gets the 'paper' online, she sees something she likes, she takes a 'photo' with her phone and 'mails' it to me. I download it, crop it using Pix, and then upload it to Blogger, 'publish' my 'post' which puts it on the internet where all and sundry can see it. Kind of silly to go through all these contortions, but it's actually easier than chasing down the links and hooking things together. Yes, the image is slightly distorted, but you get what you pay for, and this is free. Other than having to surrender another piece of your identity to the great and benevolent Google.



No comments: