Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, November 1, 2021

Marimba


Havana (Marimba Pop Cover) - by Camila Cabello
Marimba Pop

I had a tune pop into my head this afternoon, some kind of electro-pop thing, sounded kind of like a marimba, but more electroniky. Could not identify it, but hey, we got fancy computers now that can identify songs from sounds, don't we? Well, yes and no. Google has one that works on your phone, and there are others on the web. You need a microphone, obviously, but they don't work for shit. I tried a couple and they both delivered some kind of recent pop crap. Probably works great for their target market. I ain't there. Obviously.

Anyway, I looked for marimba music thinking it might turn up. It didn't, but I found this, which is pretty cool. And now I'm not sure I can even remember what I was looking for, so I'm good.



2 comments:

xoxoxoBruce said...

Probable work better if you played a snippet of the actual song.

Chuck Pergiel said...

Where am I going to find a snippet?