Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

On Her Majesty's Secret Service


On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969) - Official Trailer - George Lazenby Bond Movie HD
Rotten Tomatoes Classic Trailers

I really enjoy re-watching all these old Bond movies. I am picking all kinds of little bits that I missed the first time.

George Lazenby marries Diana Rigg who gets killed at the end of the movie. George went off and did other movies, but none that I connected with him. I did notice that he was in several of the Emmanuelle movies. Telly Savalas plays the villain Blofeld. I dunno why, but Telly just doesn't do it for me. Perhaps because I've seen too much of him in cop shows on TV (Kojak).

Much of the dialog was unintelligible. I don't know whether it's the accents or my ears or I'm getting old. Thank goodness for subtitles. I've had this problem with this movie before. Fortunately, understanding the dialog isn't crucial to enjoying the film. 

No comments: