Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Nuclear Battery


This New Nuclear Battery Could Soon Go On the Market
Sabine Hossenfelder

I came across a story yesterday about how the US Department of Energy gave nuclear battery technology to China. Well, given how eff-ed up the Federal Government is, that's just par for the course. Today this video shows up. She talks about various technical aspects of nuclear battery, but she doesn't even touch the political swamp. Can't say as I blame her. So I go looking for the story I saw yesterday, it was probably on one of them that right-wing extremist websites where all us Biden haters hang out, but nada. So I asks the great and benevolent Google and I get this from NPR (National Public Radio), that bastion of left wing ideology. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Government agency has the authority but not the money, technology or manpower to do the job right. Rinse and repeat.
xoxoxoBruce