Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Blog List

I just updated the list of Blogs I Read. For some reason it only shows the first ten, you have to click on Show All to see all 24 of them. There are other blogs I read occasionally, notably According to Hoyt. I generally like what she has to say, but she's not on the list because her posts are too long for me so I seldom read them.

I also added a list of media sites that I follow. ZeroHedge is written by Tyler Durden, the lead character in Fight Club. If you haven't seen that movie you should go see it. 

I used to read Aljazeera, but ever since the massacre in Israel this fall it's been all evil Jews all the time. Aljazeera is funded by the government of Qatar, and Qatar is rumored to be providing safe haven for Hamas leaders. It's too bad because they used to have some good stories. I wonder who is going to be willing to protect Qatar when the Israelis come calling. Will it be Russia or the USA? I suspect Israel won't care, as soon as they finish with Hamas stooges in Gaza they will be going after the Hamas leaders wherever they are.


No comments: