 |
| Flame Paint |
Saw this wild ride when I went to get gas today. Hard to tell in this photo, but he has stacks connected to the tailpipes. You can see them sticking up on either side of the poles supporting the big
Union 76 sign on the corner. I think he has a wing on the back as well.
 |
| Custom 1957 Chevy Pickup |
Iowa Man reports from Bingen, Washington, on his neighbor's 1957 Chevy truck:
Years of work, on the cheap. Note: pipe strapping & expanded metal on hood, creative. Big engine. Asking $28,000 , more details on marketplace.
 |
| Custom 1957 Chevy Pickup |
 |
| Custom Hood on 1957 Chevy Pickup |
 |
| Land Rover |
Saw this early 1990s Land Rover in downtown Portland a couple of weeks ago. A guy I know has a similar one.
 |
| Land Rover |
 |
| Land Rover |
No comments:
Post a Comment