Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Chicago Concert


Chicago - Saturday In The Park (1973)
MTVArchives

Went to the Chicago concert at the Hillsboro ballpark last night. A fine show. The crowd surprised me, though it shouldn't have, this is Oregon after all. In any case it seemed to have pulled all the old hippies out of the woodwork. Very different from what we saw in Las Vegas. Next time I go to a concert I need to remember to take the day off and rest up in advance of the evening festivities. I didn't and now I'm going to be resting up for days before I recover.

We bought tickets from StubHub and for the second time they failed to deliver. We ended up buying tickets at the gate. We should get a refund from Stubby brains. We shall see.

No comments: