Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Measuring Dream

10 foot tape measure

My wife and I are preparing to build something underneath a wing of our house that projects over a slope. The dream goes on for a while (in dream time), but most of it is lost now. I do remember the last bit. There is a supporting wall about eight feet from the basement wall and about another ten feet or so farther down the slope there are a couple concrete pillars maybe ten or twelve inches square. I want to know how far the pillars are from the basement wall. We already made this measurement earlier and I think my wife wrote it down somewhere, but she is not right here, so I decide I will just make a new measurement, it's not that hard. I walk out there with my small tape measure, but when I get there I see that the corners of the pillars are beveled, not square, so the small hook on the end of my tape is not going to able to hook on. I come back into the house looking for my wife. There is a scrap of paper on the floor that might have notes written by my wife, and so it might have the measurements I need, but I doubt I will be able to pick them out, people's note taking techniques being kind of personal. So I holler for my wife who is downstairs. Shoot, this place must have a sub-basement.


No comments: