Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Lack of Faith


Darth Vader "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - HD1080p - Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope
Star Jedi 951

Gurri’s book is about how popular uprisings are triggered by collapses of faith in traditional hierarchies of power. - Matt Taibbi

This reminds me of something I posted a while back. It was from a woman who had spent some time in Eastern Europe and she said something very similar, that the collapse of the Soviet Union came about because a large majority of the people no longer believed the bullshit coming down from on high. I just spent some time looking for that bit without any luck. I mean, how do you find something like that? 

Update October 2023 replaced missing video.



No comments: