Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, March 1, 2021

Neighborly Dream

Black Van

I am walking over to the neighbor's to pick up my mail. The young woman who is staying there is standing out front talking to an older woman. The older woman abruptly turns and walks over to her black van that is parked in the driveway. It was backed in so all she has to do to leave is drive forward, which she starts to do, but then she make a right turn and drives across the lawn, and then the lawn of the next house before she finally drives out onto the street. The young woman and I are struck dumb standing there, watching her drive away. Now the older woman is parked in the driveway of the house across the street and she has gotten out her weed eater. Busy gal.

Meanwhile I pickup half a dozen big boxes of mail. I load them on a flatbed utility trailer (like you would tow behind a car) and push it back to my house. As I round the corner going into the driveway (because I am not a neanderthal that drives across lawns) I find I have cut the corner too close and the inside wheel is trying to climb a short dirt wall. I back off and take a more generous approach.


No comments: