Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, May 17, 2021

Good Morning


Argent Hold Your Head Up 1973 The Midnight Special
John Howie

John Denver introduces the band and notes that Rod Argent, leader of The Zombies, also started Argent. You will no doubt want to turn the sound up as the volume here is weak. My Daily Kona got me onto this, but the volume on the version he posted is also weak. The volume on almost every one I listened to was weak. I chose this one because of the intro. I had always kind of wondered what happened to The Zombies, they were great and then they just disappeared. Now I know, and now I know more: The Zombies got back together in 2011 to play Hold Your Head Up. The volume is better, but the sound is not identical to the version I remember.



No comments: