Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, July 30, 2021

Hamilton and Verstappen on Copse Corner at Silverstone


Verstappen and Hamilton 3D Crash Animation - Formula 1 British Grand Prix 2021
Crashalong

Since my feed readers are in disarray, and since I am getting a burned out on the frequently discussed topics of the blogosphere, I am back to my old standbys. I came across the title phrase in Krikorian Writes and I wondered what it was. It could have meant a broggdillo over a hot dog stand in some upscale area of Los Angeles or a set-to in the kitchen over the proper method of cooking peas, but Google delivered this clip, which is mildly entertaining / enlightening. Enjoy.

Yes, I know 'broggdillo' isn't a real word, but there is a similar word out there in the wild, I just can't think of it.

No comments: