Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, September 8, 2023

Chyron

Tucker Carlson's trademark expression

Very entertaining story on Unherd:

Tucker Carlson relies on the allure of forbidden knowledge

It's all about the nonsense that comes out of people's mouths, but it's the way it's written that makes it entertaining.

I tripped over the word chyron while I was reading this, so I looked it up:

an electronically generated caption superimposed on a television or movie screen.

Since it was one fact I found in the linked article, I made it my title.


1 comment:

Ole phat Stu said...

I wonder why they chose the name Chyron? I. Do remember Chiron was the name of the most respected. and cleverest centaur. " with a forehead like a mountain wall."