Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Thursday's Widows - Trailer (Official) | Season 1 | Netflix


This was a curious kind of show. We have several married couples, most with kids, living in a gated community somewhere in Mexico. They are rolling in loot, or are they? Seems fortune has frowned on a couple of the husbands and another catches the jealousy disease so things are going downhill fast. We see people doing things, going places, talking to others and most of it is pretty ordinary, but every so often the crazy comes out. After a while you begin to realize these people are not normal. They are out there on the fringe, just barely hanging on.

I want to say that the show focused on the women, but my wife disagrees. Perhaps I feel that way because I was totally familiar with the men's behavior so I pretty much dismissed it. Some of the women's behavior though, from my point of view, just didn't make any sense at all. I guess maybe that's what made it intriguing. 

No comments: