Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Draft

I've put up 517 posts so far this year. There are also a couple dozen posts I started but haven't gotten around to finishing. Problem is that some of these posts require a well functioning brain. Many posts don't: steal a picture, write a caption and a couple of sentences about it and move on. Some require more than two brain cells in order to communicate what's going on in my head, and if my head is foggy, that doesn't happen, so those posts become drafts. Very sad. Maybe things will improve now that my hip joint got replaced.



2 comments:

xoxoxoBruce said...

Between puzzles and streaming you're pretty busy.
But with a new joint you're a hip cat again.

Chuck Pergiel said...

Snort.