![]() |
| Krispy Krunchy Chicken (Sophia Mick) |
I like fried chicken, though I don't get it very often because - reasons? I'm not sure. Anyway, here's a story for you:
Krispy Krunchy Chicken Has 35 Metro-Area Outposts. Ever Heard of It? - Matt KalinowskiYou’d likely guess that KFC is the country’s biggest fried chicken chain, with 4,100 locations. But No. 2 is less obvious. It’s not Chick-fil-A (3,100 locations), Popeyes (2,000) or Church’s (975) but Krispy Krunchy Chicken.Who?KKC flies under the radar by cleverly leveraging gas stations and convenience stores that have full kitchens and fryers. A lot of them. Founded in 1989 in Lafayette, La., the privately held company numbers 3,600 locations in 49 states. It even has the quaint origin story of being started by a single convenience store owner, Neal Onebane, a real-life Cajun with a very good fried chicken recipe.


No comments:
Post a Comment