Unforgotten | Series 1 | ITV
ITV
Until you get to the middle of the season and now we've got all these people losing their minds over what they think might have happened 40 years ago. I don't think I've ever run into a bigger bunch of weak minded people in my life. Of course, the circle of people I associate with is pretty small, so maybe there are hordes of morons out there running around loose.
Then we've got the coppers trying to piece together what happened from what people tell them of what they remember. Half of their memories are missing, and half of the people are lying, so if you are getting any kind of picture, it's going to be very patchy. Hard to imagine building any kind of case for murder.
There are a few bits of fancy forensics, but the lab techs who do this work are entirely too happy about it. Maybe they just wanted a change of pace from the standard dour old lab curmudgeon.
6 seasons, 6 episodes each. Probably finish this season but I don't think I'll watch any more.
P. S. The first season is free but after that you have to pay, even if you are an Amazon Prime subscriber. We're already paying for Netflix and Amazon Prime, I don't need to paying any surcharges.

No comments:
Post a Comment