Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, August 9, 2026

The Vendetta of An - Netflix Series


Official Trailer】The Vendetta of An: The game is set and the players are gathering in Chang'an!🔥
YOUKU English-Get APP now

Chinese historical drama. Slow moving as in glacial. The lead is seeking revenge on the high court officials who murdered his parents 15 years ago. Seems to be a common theme lately. The show is pretty good, but somewhere past midway, some of the people inexplicably change alliances. Makes them seem inscrutable, but I think the writers were just trying to stir the pot. 

The show starts off with An getting a promotion or something that is sending him to the capital. Before he leaves, he kills a local man, a man who he has had dealings with for years. He kills him because he was somehow connected to his parent's murder. I don't understand why he waited for so long to kill him, other than he will be far away when the murder is discovered. Just weird, man.

I remember one old guy, a general or a mystic or something, in any case someone with clout, a prisoner in an underground prison. Not really clear who's holding him, some northern warlord if I remember correctly. He keeps popping up in the show and eventually we hear he has been released, but I'm not sure we ever see him again before is back in prison. I don't think we ever figured out just who he is or why he's important.


28 episodes, approximately 45 minutes each. If you're diligent you can finish it in about a week. It's probably been a couple of months since we've seen it. I've just been a little slow about getting this written.

No comments: