Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Two Part Dream

Last night I had a little dream. In this dream there was a lovely young woman who played the flute. That's all I remember about that. This morning I am taking a nap. I only got six hours last night which is not quite enough, so this morning I take a nap. My sleep for the last three nights has been miserable, a couple hours of sleep followed by two or three hours of being awake followed by a couple more hours of maybe sleep or maybe just lying still with my eyes closed. Wretched in any case. But last night six hours! And then a nap! Life is glorious! Anyway, back to my story. While I am napping I have a dream. In this dream I go into a shop and get a dish of ice cream. I like this ice cream so much that I go back the next day, but this time I ask for a single scoop of ice cream and half a dozen cupcakes. Once again we have a lovely young woman who looks suspiciously like the flute player from last night. When I ask her is she plays the flute she dismissively denies it, so I ask if maybe she has a sister who plays the flute and, surprised, she exclaims that she does. Ah sleep, perchance to dream.

No comments: