Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chrysler ME Four Twelve Concept Car


I picked up a model of this car a couple of months ago at an outlet mall. I had been meaning to write something about it, but it never made it to the top of the heap of vital topics that I need to write about. But now Google/Picassa has an embedded slide show, so I don't need to pick and choose which photos to post, I can just dump all 38 on you. Sorry, no photo credits this time. Too many photos, too many sites, I lost track.

I don't know why anyone finds cars like this attractive. I mean, I like it, but what is the attraction? Is it because it is a symbol of power, speed, money? I suppose. Or maybe it's just because it's shiny. In any case these are just a sample of the photos I found. I would not be surprised if more money was spent on pictures of this car than it cost to build the car in the first place.

This car has been around for a year or two. Some of the pictures are of models, most are of the actual car. "Four Twelve" is for (4) turbochargers and (12) cylinders. "ME" stands for "Ministry of Education", as in this car is gonna teach you, bub.

No comments: