Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Happy New Year


You met me at a very strange time in my life, A Clip from the Ending of Fight Club
ArcanaPost

I really liked Fight Club, it like resonated with me, man. Today I'm reading a post on Econimica, okay I started reading it, but it got to be too complicated and long-winded. One thing I got out of it is that while the population in the third world continues to grow, in the first world nations the birth rate is going down. The net result is number of overlords is decreasing while the number of the lorded over is increasing. Anyway, he ends his post with this clip. This is where we are headed. We might not have buildings being physically destroyed, but all those organizations that occupied those buildings are going to going to collapse, just as if the buildings they occupied were destroyed.

Via Tyler Durden at ZeroHedge. Yes, it's the same Tyler Durden as in the clip.

P.S. Looking around for a good story about Fight Club, I found The First Rule of Making ‘Fight Club’: Talk About ‘Fight Club’. It's a little long, but very good. Only problem is that I never thought of the movie as a comedy. Oh there might have been a few funny moments in it, but I remember as as being darkly serious. I should probably watch it again.

1 comment:

AndrewP said...

How about that. Never seen the movie. Keep seeing it referred to. I thought it to be a straight up bar fight movie.