Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, December 18, 2020

Gibberish

Cleaning out my files this morning and I came across this bit of wonderfulness. I got a chuckle out of it, maybe you will too.

That to me was just enough information that you know so I can research it so I can make a blog post out of it it's kind of amazing though I mean it's like it's a brand new 7-Eleven at open this year within the last to know six months or whatever that's crazy or maybe maybe 900 number exactly anyway very new God bless that guy for open and it's at 11 there or is this on Morrison right there so you go to the end of my street 9 for the Max's to take a left it's on the end of the street or end of the block Play Store on my block it's just you have to go around the corner just around the corner so I carry corner from Nordstrom's I think there's another Block in between but yeah minute and 50 seconds so like before you can finish counting the pocket letting your pocket it done very bizarre and you would think like I'll just taste like my Griffith doesn't paid Facebook maybe next year how many many Islamic or maybe maybe it's a nuclear reactor

I use my smart phone's speech-to-text converter to make notes sometimes and I think the radio might have been on while I was recording this and the smart phone recorded everything it heard.



No comments: