Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Quote of the Day

From Winding Up Americans by Jeff Thomas:

It’s been estimated that 93% of all Fox watchers are Republicans and 95% of MSNBC watchers are Democrats. Since neither side watches the other’s news programme, each side is cognizant of only its own team’s heavily slanted rhetoric.

Read the whole thing. It's the best summary of the current political situation I have seen. I just hope he's wrong.

 Via Tyler Durden on ZeroHedge

2 comments:

Golfjopa said...

The thing about this is, msnbc has what? some 1.5 million viewers? And fox was more but now is less so 1 million viewers? Sorry, I don't know the exact numbers and I don't know where to find them, but I am not sure the exact numbers are that important because my main point is, even if both of those stations have a total of 5 million viewers, that is out of a population of 330 million, and out of a voting population of some 100 million so it is less than 1%. It's a small percentage. Those two stations are not the biggest issue, and I don't even think the big three (cbs, abc, nbc) and/or cnn are the biggest issue anymore. The biggest issue is the big tech companies that have shown how easily they can hidey-hole issues and how they are completely find with using their ability to suppress the news that goes against their agenda.

Chuck Pergiel said...

Yes, it's hard to get a handle on how bad the situation is when everyone around you is screaming 'fire'. Go down the road five miles and you are liable to encounter a bunch of people who aren't even aware there was an election. I am trying to stay calm, but huge growth of the Federal debt and the unemployment caused by the lockdowns worry me even though I have not seen any effects, other than traffic has been lighter.