Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Airplane of the Day - De Havilland Canada Dash 8

De Havilland Canada Dash 8 Surveillance Aircraft

The sign on the side of this airplane bothers me. Is it illogical to dislike it? Isn't better that the authorities tell you when they are watching you? Or maybe I have become so suspicious of the government that when they do something like this, I am even more suspicious. What do you mean by telling me you are watching me? Are you trying to goad me into doing something I shouldn't? It's weird, man.

This plane is not actually watching me, it used for keeping an eye on the Canadian coastal waters, looking for oil spills and whales and who knows what. Letting everyone know what you are doing is probably a good thing.

Wikipedia has a page about this aircraft.

No comments: