Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Joke of the Day

I have been very idle today, nothing I came across caught my interest until I came across this joke of reddit. It's not even a very good joke. Maybe it's because I poured myself a glass of the sherry I got for Christmas. I'm not a big sherry drinker, mostly I stick to bourbon and beer, but I was curious about it, probably because of the Patrick O'Brian stories I've been reading. Anyway, here goes.

A Soviet archaeology team is in Egypt on an expedition. After some digging, they found a pyramid and a mummy inside it. Unfortunately, they can't determine who the mummy is. They get in touch with the NKVD who arrive a few hours later in the form of three hulking men carrying briefcases. The NKVD goons go inside the pyramid. After a few hours they come out.

"The mummy is Amenhotep XIII" says one of the NKVD goons.

"How did you find out?" asks one of the archaeologists.

"He admitted it", replies the NKVD goon.

My glass is empty. I guess sherry is okay. 


1 comment:

Chris said...

I'll have to get some sherry; that was pretty funny.